Excite me

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

1st DAY Bloggin

Hope this time blogging works out for me;

and We Begin......

I am so Glad I am leaving my current job...Im gonna spill out how I really feel here since I have to pretend everything's just great in real life.
  • Management don't give a shit. They suck with crap experience
  • The team suck cuz theyre so selfish
  • 'them and US' is goin way out of hand
  • Theyre understaffed because theyre picky about who they pick. They want great degrees and smart-asses because they think theyre prestigious (which by the way is their image to outsiders- Too bad, you gotta be in here to really believe)

I'm looking forward to gaining investment experience in my next job. This time, it's professional.

Why dint I think of it in the first place?

Oh well, Ive never made the rite decision without going through the hard way neway!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Welcom to the bloggin world... I was in banking it sucked big time ...

    Now investment its more fun if you are working for the rite ppl

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home