Excite me

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Last to Know

I'm always the last to know about every little thing! Whether it's my friends or family. I mean ok. i'm not dying to know but my sister pisses me off with the way she doesn't tell me anything especially the juice she has about people I know better than she does ... She talks to me whenever she feels like it...most of the time, she's just bitching me off.

On another note: I hate it when there are some people I know who say things to me and mean something else. EFT. I don't come from there. So gurl, I'm clueless.... really.

I Don't wanna know your gossip and I really don't understand your puns. Never will.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM , Blogger N.A. said...

    It feels like you & your sister come from two different worlds. Heeh. Sisters are a handful :P

    Nonnah does that to me. I hear her news indirectly from our mutual friends, but that doesn't happen that often.

     
  • At 11:19 AM , Blogger nonnah said...

    Sexy Goba,

    I think it's normal between sisters..but try to bridge that gap =)

    N.A.,

    C'mon! I do tell you MOST of the things I think you'll be interested knowing abt. The only reason I hide stuff from you is because you might find the content of the "salfa" boring =p

    ~nonnah~

     
  • At 10:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    no worries me too but some how my Instinct always knows ....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home