Excite me

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lunch in the office would've been better

Lunch didn't go quite well. First of all, the moment I walked into "Shakespear" (restaurant branch) I sensed the dirt, I'm very fussy when it comes to touching things in public like opening doors, ATM, Menus...let alone sensing bad hygiene in a place I wanna eat. THE boring MENU didn't help either..The other Shakespear branches are cool but this one needs to close down.

The menu's a standard vanilla. Calamaris, Caprese, pizza, anything Italian nauseates me now. It's because I O.D.'d on them. Anyway, I thought eating banana chocolat CREPE for lunch ( I had dessert) was the safest bet since they make the crepes rite there where I can see..I knew I made the rite choice because the lettuce in my friend's salad looked like it had just been washed and thrown on the plate and my other friend's unappetizing main dish looked like they gave up on creativity.

While eating, my friend who is SOO UNHEALTHY (lives on fries and coke) told us what she thinks is a tasty combo. Let me repeat: MS. UNHEALTHY's recipe to soothe those taste buds:

ZA3TAR SANDWICH with twix and french fries INSIDE (the sandwich).

The sound of it was so revolting. I completely lost my appetite. I Love trying out different things when it comes to food but not the above. I don't know maybe I'm being too harsh by critizing it without trying, but imajining a bite of it makes me shiver, let alone the beautiful sight.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger nonnah said...

    LOOL, za3tar with twix and french fries?! OMG! ewww, id try it but w/out the TWIX.. :P I dont like eating sweet and savory food together ;p

     
  • At 5:14 PM , Blogger Mia said...

    I like dipping my french fries in my chocolate shake.Gross I know but i've been doing it since I was 4. Tastes good too! lol

     
  • At 6:30 AM , Blogger Sandie said...

    To be honest, it is 6:00 A.M. I just arrived back from the emergency after being admitted for food poisoning. Be careful, it is not about being adventureous here but just be careful to what or where u eat. Better luck for me next time. I learned my lesson.

     
  • At 4:42 PM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    Nonnah: I'm craving the Cafe Creperie at South Ken.

    Mia: eheheh Yuck! heeheheh

    M&S: Hope u're feeling better, u hafta be careful where u eat in Dubai. Where did u eat?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home