Excite me

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Advice "Please"

So far, most of my friends or family who've ever asked me for advice, DON'T LISTEN. I mean, Look, u don't wanna take it. Don't ask. Why ask and do the opposite or anything BUT what i've said. When I tell them, they start trippin.

Occasionaly: I ask for advice. and the reason I ask once in a blue moon is to reassure myself. I quit asking them because life's too short, I don't give a shit and I do what I feel is rite. I don't listen either. L.O.L. If it turns out bad, I look at the bright side and look at the positive things that will come out of it, which can change my perspective about certain situations that I would have not known if I didn't make the bad move. I.E. my stupid last job.

So, Why do we ask for advice unncessarily. To feed our uncertainties and to reassure ourselves , but the truth is, it's hard to figure out wat we want. BOO-HOO. It's alrite, because everyone has the same problem. We're always gonna make mistakes and learn from them. Some people don't learn though. Even after 10 bitch slaps (from life, not me ha ha)and a million answers to their questions, they's still makin their own moves. It's cool with me, but let's talk about something useful then.

The worst feeling is when someone doesn't acknowledge my ideas or advice. Why ask then? Why do I have to answer and then feel stupid. Oh Well ;0

4 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM , Blogger N.A. said...

    You told me last night that I stopped commenting on your posts. So here's a senctence at least. lool.

    Ahm.. I'm like you ..
    I don't ask for advice and if I do I go straight to nonnah.

    Come to think of it, I never asked Mama for advice, only favors, you think that's bad??

     
  • At 8:35 AM , Blogger nonnah said...

    Yeah, mee too. I don't like my advice go to waste or fall on deaf ears. That sux.

    And I liked your post--as always you keep humoring us :P

     
  • At 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 10:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home