Excite me

Monday, June 12, 2006

Un- Gracious




Cute, alluring, blah blah.. Let's look at reality.

What kind of bitch steels another woman's man? When you've got it all, there are plenty of 'single' men to choose from . why somebody else's HUSBAND. (Boyfriend is okay but still depends) I'm not only referring to the brangelina "fairytale". I've heard stories everywhere and the ones here are just as scandalous.

Whatever happened to guilty conscience?

My collegue told me that her friend who's done milcha is still involved with the married guy she's sleeping with. She can't stand her husband who's so in love with her and doesn't know wat to do to get him off her ass.

1) Why hook up in the first place
2) How Come gurls like her find men who die for them while theys cheating
3) Where does she have the time to work more than one man

It's not just her, but gurls of her nature, are very lucky with men. Married gurls are on a role because they can get away with it and men are just taking advantage of them and having fun. It goes as wild as men taking money from these skanks. The sad part is that most of them are mothers.

Things are getting shadier everyday. Noone's watching, it will never stop and I don't know who will suffer the most. The kid will be no different, and there, the cycle continues.

What a life.
CHEERS!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM , Blogger N.A. said...

    Q:Where did all the staight men go? :P
    A: Hidden under a married bosom.

    Aaah well lol.

     
  • At 9:46 AM , Blogger Closet Diva said...

    one thing i can never forgive is a woman that takes somebody else's husband. That is just low.

     
  • At 10:17 AM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    N.A: Keep lookin’ boo. ;P

    Closest Diva: I don’t know how these women feel about themselves knowing that they ruined a marriage or a potential family.

     
  • At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yo chicka I hear ya , gawd how do these peeps sleep at nite knowing wat they've done ! wat pisses the hell out of me is how the person they "stole" cant see thru em! but I guess lifes a bitch sometimes so they mite as well be with one!

     
  • At 12:49 PM , Blogger Hope said...

    hummmm

     
  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger Mia said...

    Oh sister preach on! Among my friends it seems to be a fad, messing around with married men. I don't get it. I really don't. We should line them all up and heffa slap them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home