Excite me

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Red-Handed

For the past few years, I realized that my instincs are always right. Most of the time I'm in a state of shock because there are things I find out that I would have rather not known. It hurts me because they're usually people I care about who have lied to me and I know... I just know. The stuff they lie about are ugly and I'm just too naiive to even think that people could actually do those things underground.

Somehow, I try to make my instincs make me feel positive but it never works out. I always get negative feelings. Eugh.
Even if they're positive, they turn out a disaster.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM , Blogger N.A. said...

    This is so true!

    I can relate.

    And you said what's the point of meeting someone and in the end you'll never to meet again?

    Well, you feel cheated on.

    Ask me if I want to do it again. And I would say yes; I would love to experience it again but with a different outcome..definitely

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home