Excite me

Friday, June 16, 2006

My Brother is 'the one'

"She’s my friend because she wants my brother, I can’t think of anything else".

When she said that, I gulped in amazement and thought ‘what the hell is up with her?’ No doubt, if she’s fussin about her gurl, she definitely belives I want the “lady-killer” too. ‘Fake friendly’ relationship, I had to speed up the check cuz I needed to bounce.

I hear people saying this about others like ‘ya she’s her friend because she wants…’ But What shocked me is that she actually said it…OUT LOUD. Why can’t they stop dwelling on such issues and focus on having fun. Whatever happened to sincerity and an honest friendship? WELL. Even if she wants your brother, don’t say it. Don’t even think about it. Gurl, Your brother ain the only guy around.

These A-list Judgers are far away from content. Even if they think they are, they’re not. Happiness is within and as long as they point out flaws in others, they wanna make themselves feel better because they feel they’re wack.

We need more shrinks, these ladies need to explore themselves. Why am I even callin them ladies? They’re a bunch of gurls with a teenage head-set. Only with time they’ll realize that what goes around sure comes slappin back their sorry asses.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM , Blogger nonnah said...

    1. You crack me up, the way u write is exactly like the way you talk!

    2. I hear ya! I call them "Friends with Benefit".

     
  • At 3:16 PM , Blogger Dakhtour said...

    Actually don't call them friends... as u said they're girls with teenage styles even if they're in the 40's

    There is a famous say I think u know it and u should listen to it and then do it

    6nesh t3esh tnta3esh :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home