Excite me

Monday, June 19, 2006

Relax your Mind

I wish I could unzip everything in my mind that doesn’t matter and reach the point where my mind is free from perplexity. Pure Mental Bliss. I realize, as we age, there’s always something to make us sweat. Anything from career goals, family expectations, health… to the destructive effects of global warming, death, afterlife..I could go on and on, but I’m starting to give up. I wanna put an end to these needless worries and focus on what I want only. However, I can’t focus on what I ONLY want because there are so many things I want for others more than myself and in that way I’ll feel comfortable getting what I want. I don’t know if I’m making any sense. Some of the ones I love don’t perceive it. But how do I know if they do or don’t. Does my subconscious know better than me?

Even though I block thoughts, I’ve been successful to blocking past thoughts and converting them to good memories. What engages my mind are thoughts to what might happen in the future. I’m trying to block those too, but I find it difficult because I always go back to them.

Slowly, I’m getting sick of all this because I can’t keep up. I’m starting to let go and let faith show me the way. Some people miss it for being careless and selfish. Let them, in the state of mind I am in right now, it doesn’t bother me. Although it bothers me less and less everyday, I don’t love them less. Because I hardly express it, they don’t know.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM , Blogger N.A. said...

    Oh sweety try not worrying that much, but I guess that's what we, twenty-something year old girls do these days. It's hard not to block those thoughts.

    In a way you're doing the right thing, letting faith handle your way.

    Let me know if you've reached a conclusion to this . :)

     
  • At 11:10 PM , Blogger Mia said...

    Free your mind and the rest will follow. Let faith be your guide. Listen to your inner voice. It knows what it's talking about.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home