Excite me

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

1- 2- 3- Party's dead

I walked into the office, all smiles, great mood, cheerful, high fives here n there, jokes all over the place UNTIL

My green-eyed manager who has her own issues at home, but lets it out on everyone at work blows me off for something that my collegue bimbo, didn’t fill in about... Maybe it is a lil bit of my fault for not reminding her highness that she couldn't do what she did...I didn't know she did it in the 1ST PLACE.

She’s the more experience one , I thought she knew the works anyway…recently she was promoted so it’s not like she didn’t know the rulez. She pretends to be something she is NOT. In the office..we think she is RAW.

Anyway, now ms. green-eye who looks over everything, blamed me for it and even had the nerve to tell me…’MAYBE BIMBO TOLD YOU, BUT YOU FORGOT’! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? She talks to us with this beastly tone everytime we ‘make’ a mistake.

Totally uncool.

A little bit of a background on both of them:

They are friends; well they started to hang out together. Bimbo is totally her bitch. Bimbo lives alone, she has uno or duo friends here in Dubz. You see, bimbo is sweet, but she always gets me into trouble with her because of her ‘takin it easy’ attitude with her bitch.

Just because you are ' friends' doesn't mean you can GET AWAY WITH IT. Who cares anyway when Ms. Green-eye will pick on me later.

P.S. I still love my work . Work's cool, but they're not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home