Excite me

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hello there!

Early this morning I laid in bed, first of all it was too comfy and second of all..WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!

I realized that I needed to bring the old me back, the carefree positive person…Where was she? Who took her away? Why Have I changed into this unhappy, uptite, moody person? If I continue this way, I’m gonna lose it, and my loved ones are gonna get sick of me and subscribe prozak or something..I needed to get myself back on track! TOOT TOOT

It was me listening to the wrong voice… two voices control us…remember in the cartoons where there was an angel and devil on Sylvesters shoulders whenever he started to think?!!? But he had all the rite to kill tweety..

I guess for the past couple of months, I needed to give that angel a chance..and ignore the devil..It wasn’t normal how I preferred to ditch everybody and choose to stay alone rather than socialize..But I guess at some point in your life, you gotta give yourself a break…Even extroverts need a break!!! A good push was diving down under..at that time my mind drifted to another place, away from the rest of the world… the only thing that mattered was how much I enjoyed being away from the busy city to explore another part of the world that moves freely and being one of them….This was a good push to helping me bring the old me back… Some time on my own with strangers and a friend who we understand one another without words.

I needed to let go of the past..the bad memories… SHIT HAPPENS! LET GO MISSY! So now I think before I talk, am more focused on what I want, who I need to spend time with and how to give myself more credit and spend my time doing efficient things & most important to start enjoying myself..! The positive voice must of all musts speak louder than the negative one.. or you know what?..It should SCREAM! HELL YA!

So this morning, I pushed the devil out of my way, woke up and the old me made its way out of the closet. With sexy jeans and killer heels…

I met up with an old friend, it was good to catch up and to realize for a person of her nature to trust me, was an honor of its own…A great person, & a great catch up…This weekend was good…

Hello World!!! What's on for tomorrow!?!?

4 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM , Blogger N.A. said...

    Sorry for being quiet today lol.
    Thanks for the cruise, and the chill out at the khor ;*

    It's nice getting back on track! although I haven't sensed any change in you. You were and still are your old self :)

     
  • At 3:49 PM , Blogger fire alarm said...

    I think it's called reaching adult-hood. Im guessing u realized in an indirect way u r no longer a young girl but a lady, and u can no longer go on living ur devilesh care-free life u once lived. u need a more leveled-head and u need to focus more on what u want out of life. good for u, but dont let it get the best of u.. remeber a bit of a devil in everyone is always a good thing !! oh always smile..

    unfortunatly for me im still stuck on being a care-free kid with no sense of right or wrong and control over his own life... !! i like it this way.. for now.

     
  • At 4:14 AM , Blogger Mia said...

    It seems you'vr come full circle. Congrats from here on the world better prepare itself for you~!

     
  • At 11:11 AM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    N.A.: I understand...it's your first time away from her and I'm sure it's realy hard..:) but don't worry, I'll make sure you won't miss her too much!!

    twix: It's always good to be a little devil & laugh at silly things ..HEHE..Sometimes it's good

    Mia: hehe! Wat's cookin!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home