Excite me

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Goal

The other day at work, a Managing Director visited us from another country. At her late 30s, she was already a MD, and she’s already gaining some political influence with her Country’s government as well..

Stylish, Friendly, Confident

10 – 13 years down the line, I thought that’s where I see myself.. So currently, I’m working to reach that level but taking things and learning the basics one step at a time…I realized at that level, there is so much respect nobody in the company would dare judge you wrong because if they compare themselves to you, they’ll realize that they haven’t done much…in all those years..

A young business woman in control.

A set mind + Will = Everything is possible

It’s easy:

Think where you see yourself in the future, work hard & Don’t let anything get in the way.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM , Blogger N.A. said...

    Enshalla. You'll def. gonna make it big. ;)

     
  • At 3:25 PM , Blogger fire alarm said...

    inshalla u do as long as your try hard... allah yawfgich inshalla

     
  • At 5:11 PM , Blogger Mia said...

    You have found the key to happiness in general a strong mindset and will. I know that you my dear are going to be that woman people look up to in the world of business. Just be yourself and you will "wow" them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home