Excite me

Monday, August 14, 2006

Down

I hate everything that’s happening. The older I get, the more disgraceful the world is turning into. Everything is related to the price of oil, currencies, interest rates, anything financial. It really sucks and it’s the truth…Nonone will make a decision to save f’in lives without having to control whatever financial measures….
People are racists, I mean it was so obvious the London ‘so-called’ attack was a boobytrap to lower oil prices…It’s just to waste our times, screw our race..and now our times at the airport…

It will always be like this….Resources are scarce, the world is getting warmer, ice is melting., destructing forests, nature disasters, racisism…Why am I worrying about all this?

I’m not gonna waste my time with this, because I don’t think anybody in the world listens to each other…..I just thought I’d share how I feel because for some reason I feel nonchalant and it’s because, in addition to all this, I’m thinking about something else that I have no control of. Life is testing my patience. .Why did the tell me?..& Why can’t I stop thinking about it?

7 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi peeka!lovee your post, its so true .. I don’t know whats wrong with the world it seems everyone has a selfish intention behind ever action, and the average joes get stuck with the consequences. Honestly no news is good news.

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    J: Thanks! I'll try not to let it get to me so much! How are you doing anyways with...?

    Peeka: :**************** Miss ya

     
  • At 5:40 PM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    It's good to hear that ur okay J...We shouldn't let these things get to us..

    I feel like screaming rite now to let everything out...U know wat feels good..Goin on a rollercoaster ride or some water sport that spins us real fast (it's called the donut)...

    We should have a screaming corner in every city to scream our lungs out..I sound crazy ...I feel weird..I want something and I want it fast..lol

     
  • At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    SexyG!

    We miss you! We're in Kuala Lumpur, just got here from Penang. The place is amazing, you should fly over =D

    Dont' feel down babes, i dont think anybody could control the westerners..too bad ;(

    N.A. & nonnah

     
  • At 7:11 PM , Blogger phoenix said...

    And I thought i was the only one that cares!
    But I think you should trust in karma, what goes around comes around and what goes up must come down!

     
  • At 2:41 AM , Blogger Equalizer said...

    Life is not that bad. Its all a balance. Taking the macro view is always better. I am always interested on how we came to be, as earth and as humans in the first place from a scientific point of view. There is just alot of so called coincidences that brings us to where we are. To understand why things are, you need to understand how they came to be in the first place. In a way it makes things make more sense.

     
  • At 10:43 PM , Blogger fire alarm said...

    sorry sis but how does this all relate to relaxing the price of oil again ??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home