Excite me

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Get Well Soon!


Although I started "blog-posting" a few months ago, I was more of a reader rather than a writer. There are blogs I read all the time because they are SO interesting and entertaining and I'd love to meet the person behind the words..because in blogland, you can't hide who you are..

Mia's was one of them, and since I started posting, I really look forward to reading her comments. She makes me laugh (Alot)!

Mia's a toughy and she'll get through :D

P.S. Mia, look at the bright side, when you're in the hospital, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, so take advantage and ask for anything you want hehe! and During times like these, u know who you're friends are...Y
You ARE very lucky to have a friend like chopperdude. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home