Excite me

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Puzzled

For some reason, this morning in the office pantry, I was remembering the crazy stuff S&D’d (Said and done) in high school. Less than a year ago, I bumped into a high school friend and we instantly clicked! Now, we have to meet up at least every other week. Anyway, so, I was remembering a few things like the rumor about her third nipple. I’m still laughing about it. I still don’t know how they came up with it! And WHY?!!? Hehe

When I look back, I never thought for a minute I’d be in touch with classmates I hardly knew and lose touch with the ones I was close to the most..Ironic. My whole life is IRONIC! I can’t even make decisions without changing them last minute..

What the hell is wrong with me..When I say ‘I will never do this or that’, I do it the next minute... Is it because I don’t know what I want or I don’t care?
And before I go out or anything, I am SOOO queasy and lazy to move my butt out of the house, but once I’m out it’s all good, cool and I’m having a blast! I can’t explain this…hehe

7 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM , Blogger Danah said...

    Life's funny like that. I lost touch with 99% of my friends and now I'm best friends with the guy that made my life hell in school:O We constantly bullied eachother and got into fights etc since we were 7/8 lol.

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    Dandoon: The interesting thing is when you see whether people have changed or not. Unfortunately, I met alot of people from back then who are still the same and up to the same shit. When will they learn? No KNow.

     
  • At 7:56 PM , Blogger Dakhtour said...

    U said:

    SOOO queasy and lazy to move my butt out of the house

    I'll reply:

    Just lose so weight :P

    Sorry That i freaked u out with my new pic but hey this is me ;)

     
  • At 1:24 AM , Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

    I Just love when that happens *sniiiif* but there is NOO way that I will meet any of my friends/long ago classmates cuz now I am in kuwait and they are in Us/Canada :(

    good luck

     
  • At 9:52 PM , Blogger Mia said...

    I'm the same way when it comes to leaving my house. As for the rest man it's all normal we're just going through stages. On a personal note I've only managed to stay in touch with one a handful of friends from high school. I love 'em.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger nonnah said...

    Girl, where are you?
    Did you stop blogging? ;p
    You need to keep us entertained!
    yalla! so yeah im back, check out my space =D

     
  • At 2:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home