Excite me

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Inspired by Papillona’s ‘Regrets’ Post

I regret I haven’t made a few moves or responded to them.

It seems like it’s for the best because the world is getting smaller, and at the rate it’s going, I’m getting to know a lot of people and a lot OFF people, so I better keep my cover. And it’s because juicy gossip lands on my lap! Trust me, I don’t ask for it, but I think it’s really funny the way I have this magnet to gossip OR rendez-vous’s that definitely will come in handy for my future knowledge. EVIL LAUGH
So particular regrets make me wanna go back in TIME. I WANNA JUMP BACK, twirl, & not hold back from doing things that if I've done, wouldve added some spice into past memories If I knew the future back then, which is what the present is for me rite now, that it would turn out this way (I’m NOT complaining, I love it right now), I would have done them.

Because 4 words to describe being back home: Same old Same Old.

But anyway, let me list some of my regrets: (They’re not the same people)

When he asked me if I wanted coffee, I wish I said YES, I’ll have a LATTE.
When he gave me his number on his email, I wish I called rather than right back oo etfalsaft 3aleih.
I wish I talked to him more in our classes.
I wish I went out with peekaboo more, doin our dances!
I WISH I gave up the moment I heard her voice.
If I went up to him and said hello THE TWO TIMES I SAW HIM, I know things would’ve been different now!

These are just little things, but it would’ve been fun if I weren’t so uptight during those moments. SOOO even though I live by ‘TAKE THE CHANCE, DON’T GIVE A SHIT, and LIVE THE MOMENT’. Sometimes I hold back...I don’t know why…But I’m sure, it’s for the best!!

** Writing this post sure is lagging some work I have to finish! No regrets.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM , Blogger nonnah said...

    Love the post! and Welcome Back! =)

    So,..who is "he"? ;p

     
  • At 11:37 AM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    Nonnah: I forgot about 'them' now!

     
  • At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yoooooo Ya u should have come out more n shook that thang thang lool ..hmm i wonder how long my list would be

     
  • At 9:28 AM , Blogger nonnah said...

    Oh! They're different ppl ;p I think I know who the last person is =)

     
  • At 3:35 AM , Blogger Baroque said...

    hmm made me think of something i regret..

    i wish i had stopped holding myself back and just let myself fall head over heels for him even though i know it was just a fling..

    my memories would be so much more juicy and what not ;p i feel you babes!

     
  • At 12:56 PM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    Anonymous: (Peekaboo) Get ur self a name on blogspot and write down that list.

    Nonnah: *Evil Laugh*

    BAROQUE: wouldn't it have BEEEEEN!? Oh well! Let's hope better things will come our way!!!

     
  • At 5:50 AM , Blogger Mia said...

    Regret is the child of doubt and the sister of fear. Never doubt yourself and never ever be afraid to take a change. That way you won't have too much to regret.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home