Excite me

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Something to tell

When I see people smile and laugh away, it makes me feel much much better and it calms my anxieties down..So being around people who take it easy, really makes a difference! Yall Easy Peasy's, come rite out!

For the past week, I realized that I confesssed things to my 'friend' who I trusted for years...But she betrayed that trust by blabbing whatever I felt out about anybody or anything..Ironically enough, I don' feel hurt..I learnt a lesson..the hard way..As usual..Anyway, so I don't know what damage she has done..and one of them is what others who don't know think about me..because of all the shit she said to them..

But I'm sure they have an impression..Life is too short for me to go and confront her and make a big issue about things. Something tells me that it's gonna fire her rite back in the ass..It's just not her..confrontation with senselessness is really a waste of anybody's time.

The only way I can change people's perspectives, is to socialize with them so they can figure out the real me..But is it really necessary to socialize with people who HAVE ZERO SIMILAR INTERESTs?!!?

For a person who is so selfish, materialistic and inconsiderate and who doesn't understand the concept of 'forgive and forget'..In the short-term..It's all good..But in the longer term, life could get bitchy..

There's a whole bunch of people on my watchlist..who I know in one or another are gonna pay the price..But when..I don't know..

I'm just the spectator..Sittin back with my popcorn, legs right up on the seat infront..and just watching..

Anyway, Back to those smiles.. Ironically, blabbing to happy strangers, who've been there-done that, alleviate some of my most pathetic worries because listening to their experiences opens new perspectives and makes me realize that half the people I met here, having nothing to tell!

And even when you have something to tell, They are too shallow to listen

4 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM , Blogger Mia said...

    Honey honestly do you really care what people who don’t really know you think about you? Flip it they don’t pay your bills, do your job or wash your feet for you. So screw what they think. People are going to think and talk crap and man oh man you’re so much better than that.

    As for confronting the heffa that betrayed you you’ve got the right idea. Look at it this way; in the end she did you a favor by revealing her true nature. Now you’re done with her and ready to move on.

    Here’s a chunk of advice for you babe don’t ever ever sell yourself out or compromise yourself for others. If you don’t have nothing in common with the people and share no common interests then seriously why bother? Don’t stress your watch list too much hun karma and life has a way of making sure peeps get what they’ve got coming to them.

    In the meantime be good to yourself, love yourself and above all remember never ever to let anyone bring you down. Enjoy life it’s a gift.

     
  • At 4:02 PM , Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

    I feel for you...sadly..shit like this happens all the time...at the end of the day..I always think of it this way...who cares what they think..in the end..if they're shallow..they're definately a waste of my time...you're right by saying once they get to know the real you...they'll probably change their mind...but at moments like this...I let the universe take care of it for me...I won't go out of my way to prove it to them...the universe places me some place..somehow..and everything gets taken care of without me ever stressing myself...so I'd say relax...keep your feet up eating your popcorn and let the universe right everything that went wrong..:)

     
  • At 6:32 PM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    Thanks so Much gurls!!

    *Hug*

     
  • At 6:32 PM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    Thanks so Much gurls!!

    *Hug*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home