Excite me

Thursday, August 31, 2006

TO YOU

What amazes me is how much GARBAGE I have to put up with from people. Hypocrisy and bullshit is what they’re good for. I’m talking about a huge percentage of morons within the community I live in.

Why pretend you’r all religious when you’re intentions are the nastiest? Did God grant us our religion because he knew what kind of people we would turn out to be if we didn’t follow principles..Even the basic ones YOU CAN’T follow..because you’re so confused.

Why f’n judge people when you’re f’n hiding things behind your husbands back?

Why f’n bullshit lies to fuck a person up, especially when they take the person who has the cleanest intentions as the bait?

Do you actually think people respect you more when you say ‘X SAID THIS ABOUT U, Z SAID THIS AND THAT?’ I pity you because you belittle yourself by doing that.

Whatever happened to confidence? Do you have to dangle out your boobies and tooshies to attract men OR women? Oh ya, thanks for reminding me that bringin out the hoochie mama in you is the new Chanel.

Where are all the decent people? No seriously..where are they? I’m learning everyday that getting a bang is what’s so important nowadays.

Are liars the new saints? Why do I f’n have to meet liars who can’t be honest? Why do I believe them? Why do I sill accommodate assholes you remember me when they have noone in their lives and then the cycle of ‘forget and remember’ repeats itself.

Why do I f’n have to give people a chance because I believe there’s a little place in their heart where I can see some goodness and I justify their actions with issues their going through.

Why is it when someone tells me something a person said about me, I let it go and I’m still normal with them? These things are too pathetic to waste my time with. & to you, you bitch, why are u telling me? You think it makes me wanna give you a hug?

Why don’t people have anything to do with their time, like TRY TO THINK FOR EXAMPLE rather than think about what others have and how to be better than them.

Whatever happened to educating yourselves? Gaining some real general knowledge? At least when I mention global warming, YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I MEAN..especially when you consider yourself smart.. NO, NOT SMART ABOUT COUNTING HOW MANY designer bags you own.

Well, ladies and gents, TOO BAD, you will NEVER reach anywhere. OR WAIT. The way the world is, you guys are the ones that will rock. Because principles, honesty, and integrity are sooooo PASSE. Old skool.
And let me tell myself something: From now on I am gonna start thinking the worst about YOUR intentions because unfortunately it always turns out to be the truth rather than look positively at people who don’t deserve it because they’re still stuck in a bubble of immaturity.

Nothing shocks me anymore unless you electrocute me. My blank face is all you will get NOW. I won’t even nod, because the next thing I hear is you bullshitting to people that I was trying to hit on your man..Oh will there be a next time? Even if you pay me and I’m bored to death, I won’t waste my time with people like yourselves.

But when I get angry, just like the way YOU MADE ME now, oh How I would wish to pull the trigger at people who haven’t grown up and are still big pimpin it like a fucking 14 year old who can’t figure out the truth from the lies because of how much they lie. One tip though: When you lie, be consistent, cuz my brain is not the size of a pea.

p.s. pull the trigger to scare you with the noise, not screw you with the bullet;P

Jesus, why am I still being nice.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:11 AM , Blogger N.A. said...

    Woah is that you talking? Who is that scumbag who made you boil?

    I can feel your anger, Walla. There are lots of shallow ppl who gets on ur and my nerves. You have your hopes high thinking they're gonna change, ma3alaih ma3alaih, they'll eventually have a decent soul, even if it makes up 5% of they're 95% black heart. But nuh-uh. We're always going to fall into their traps ou wala nit2adab if you know what I mean.



    Now I'm getting angry too.

    Hff. I donno what's wrong with me lol.

    What is it with ppl???

     
  • At 12:39 PM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    N.A.: I'm really angry. I don't like talking about the way I feel to anyone anymore. SO i thought I'd just write it down.

    Don't get angry, don't wanna pass those vibes to u!
    I just stopped trusting everyone even the closest people to me.

    Sucks huh..Well, life teaches us great stuff!

    I'm writing to A BUNCH of people, not to someone in specific.

     
  • At 9:04 PM , Blogger Mia said...

    Whoa! Babe step back take a deep breath picture those that have pissed you off in your head. Then repeat this mantra over and over again, " You are not worth my anger. What is done on earth is paid on earth." If that fails draw a picture of the people that are irking you and throw some darts at it.

     
  • At 11:45 PM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    Hey Mia..thanks for that! Feel much better...:)

     
  • At 10:03 PM , Blogger fire alarm said...

    yeah aint life one f*cking b!tch. I know exactly how you feel. I guess is just the matter of mixing with the right crowd and learning how to smile and ignore the rest.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home