Excite me

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Change

During the last couple of days, I had to let off a lot of heat built up inside me. I could literally feel the flames. Although I try to be as positive because I believe you realize satisfaction with a positive mind. Sometimes our surroundings extract the positive energy and creates a negative cloud. The negative cloud, from what I see, is insecurity.. What does it take to be confident and sensible?

Anyway, that’s the problem..Ima just gonna move on, watch them blow themselves out (when you fake it, you will reach the point of falling apart – but Lord knows when) & continue watching..I’m not here to change the world or make people feel better about themselves because it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work a clean heart.

I don’t understand the pleasure of watching other people suffer…Anyways, as for me:

I will change:

My surroundings: Cut off a few people and move on..I’d rather be alone than be around them..Something good will always come around….and good people are definitely out there. What's the point of being around people who wait to watch the bad.

Let things go more easily. YOURSELF is the number one.

I will not change:

My honesty: What you see is what you get: I’ve always been like that.

Sarcasm: That’s me..When I’m angry, it’s X 100000000.

Cheerfulness: I don't care if you're in a bad mood and your under stress but don't let it out on me dude. Chill.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM , Blogger Mia said...

    And you will be all the happier for these changes. I promise.

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    Thankssssssssss Mia!!! :))

     
  • At 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    AMAZING POST! I am a lot like u

     
  • At 3:44 PM , Blogger Equalizer said...

    Finding what you need for your self is the best thing to do as long as it only makes you a better person inside and out.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home