Excite me

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Simple Life

This morning, I played some Keith Sweat from back in 96..His ‘twisted’ album brought back a lot of memories…especially my friends and all the fun we had…

What I didn’t know was that in the future, I wouldn't know anything about them!

I miss them, our laughs, outings, ect....but I guess we have to grow up and learn that friends come and go and no matter what stage we pass through in life, we will always meet someone better..& there will always be someone to share our experiences with..

I wonder what they are doing right now..I could spend forever just wondering..but you know what? I have better things to do with my time..hehe The clock’s tickin’ and I don’t wanna b runnin after it.

Sometimes I wish things would be just as simple as the way they used to be….with only a few places to go to, a few tv and radio channels and a city that wasn’t so overpopulated… Back in those days, people were more real….

When I look at school kids, they act like grown ups and not they’re age…We weren’t like that…We lived each age the way it was supposed to be......
We were more innocent…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home