Excite me

Monday, February 05, 2007

So Natural, So Beautiful

What's wrong with natural these days.. Is it fading out?

Is anything wrong with a short call to say hello without some underlying message that I have to waste my brain cells to think about 'WTF? *Shakin head*'. So what? I seriously do NOT believe in the one on one relationship. "If you...I will.."

Please! Whatever happened to kickin back and lettin it flow?

There's seriously nothing wrong with pickin up the phone n catchin up with an old friend..It feels nice when people think about you. I love that feeling and I want others to feel that way tooo..So that's why. I DO NOT CARE IF YOU'RE IN TOUCH or not. because if I enjoy your company, then I will put an effort and HOLLLLLA!

This rant was inspired by a phone call today.

Lame one. Not worth mentioning. Heh, only to realize that some people will never change because they choose to stick within themselves.

Why do you think the spotlite's always on 'diversification'.

I don't believe it's for Finances only. It begins with the mind.

Forget the rant inspiration, I'll move onto something more positive and enlightning:

This post was inspired by something else too..I cut back on blogging but I realized if I don't blog enough, I will miss out on meeting great people from Bloggy Land who are keepin it real....So I will try to post more often.

Thank you, you know who you are..

3 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM , Blogger nonnah said...

    SessyGoba,

    It's good to have you back =) We missed your "so natural, so beautiful" posts =)

    It's good to have some contact from an old company...we need to feel loved, wanted and accepted by someone..and i think its normal for some1 to always find a way to be involved with others.

    Thank you for this inspirational post =) Keep'em comin.

     
  • At 10:14 PM , Blogger Closet Diva said...

    your rants are fresh and raw -I always enjoy reading them, so keep 'em comin. And blog on sistah. ;)

     
  • At 5:15 AM , Blogger Mia said...

    Holaaaaa! Wazzup wazzup home slice! It is so great that you chose to keep in touch with us your readers. Hun more power to you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home