Excite me

Monday, February 19, 2007

Morning Glory

I went into the bathroom this morning..but while walking in, there was this other person using the MIDDLE STALL to do some major business. First of all, if you need to do it, Please use the last one ya?

I mean, I don't know WTF she ate, but she sure stank up the place. I couldn't breathe..While doin my business, I thought to myself 'I'll wait until she leaves, because I don't need to see this stink bomb'. I couldn't take it, I needed to set free, How much could I have breathed into my shirt, held my breath, cursed, & suffocated myself because of some chick who couldn't do it at home.

Anyway, I pushed the door open to rush out of the bathroom. I couldn't do it without washing my hands ofcourse and that's where I met her eye to eye. LIKE EW, I kept wondering who the F ..., she was one of the candidates..(Thank God we don't work in the same department) - Otherwise she'd be spraying out her sweet perfume before making the big one.

Waaaaa! She always wants to meet up with me for lunch or cafe. and now AFTER THIS...I bumped into her twice (same day), which is unusual cuz I rarely bump into her. And now, I feel so strange, cuz she knows that I know. That I know, she has some major gastro issues.

I mean it's not like there were more people in the bathroom, cuz when there's three, at least, you leave with a little bit of a suspicion, & then it's over.
..................

7minutes later, my collegue makes this comment with a disgusted look on her face.

'I can't believe how dirty some people are'. I said..'Right, U were at the bathroom, eh?' What sucks is that I know who did it.

If you were me, Would you feel weird?

If you really need to do it, at least consider others by flushing a million times, spraying the loo or anything..But please Louise, even if that's too much for you to do, leave your stall AFTER everybody else..

3 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM , Blogger N.A. said...

    Lol. She had the courage to show her face? This is too funny. Did she use the waterhose? Or worst yet,just wipe that filthy ass of hers with some tissue?
    LOL!

    I was asleep when you called last night! Sorry!

     
  • At 9:03 AM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    Seriously N.A., are those questions for real!?!?!

    LOL. HOW WUD I KNOW, I WUSNT in WITH her , u know.

     
  • At 1:55 PM , Blogger nonnah said...

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    I love your bathroom stories girl :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home