Excite me

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday Morning

This morning: I was eating my cereal in the kitchen while reading the newspaper.

I asked my sister how her trip was down south. She told me, explaining how nice some of her friends were. I said 'AHA, OKAY'. and then she said..Person X is so Nice, (he's younger than her) and I don't think he's gud for you because he's too NICE!

Excuse me!! WTF? Don't I deserve a nice person, I said. She said, no well, you're different. Nosy, you ask alot of questions, and that puts people off..& she went on.

EYES WIDE OPEN...lookin for that knife (just kidding)

What shall I say, If that's what my sister thinks then...LO & behold the others!

Nosy..is when you butt into people's personal lives and repeat it to others. NO. It is NOT me. When i say things, I make sure their already publicized.

I ask questions because I'm interested to know how people live their lives. I don't do it for nothing..I like to know...because:

You see, a couple of years ago, I was struck with devasting news about myself, & from then on, I changed..Until today, I never talk about it because I haven't felt all that comfortable around anyone to speak about it.

So, before judging people, ALWAYS and I mean it ALWAYS, think deeply because that person mustve been through something & never spoke about it. Especially as we grow older, shit happens to everyone..

Don't count all your shits, flush em, because everyday is a new beginning.

That sounds sick, it's true though, Just don't let your imagination take you to the gutter.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No, you are NOT nosy.
    I like when you ask Q's, it makes you care =)

    My mother had an "episode" last night, she was unresponsive, not breathing with faint heart beats...I will never 4get the night..it did change me FOR SUREEEEEEEEEEEE...and made me realize to never take life 4 granted.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home