Excite me

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Seven things

I can’t stand this person:

Before I write down what I don’t like, I must say, the first thing is the WAY she says it & does her act. Her tone needs some polishing. Big TIME.

1. Objects to everything: We were organizing a goodbye lunch for a collegue, and we ordered a particular dish from a restaurant that’s good at making it. She objects and says, WHY HAVEN’T YOU GUYS ORDERED FROM THE OTHER RESTAURANT?’ Sugarhoney, you haven’t even tried the food at that restaurant, so shut up. This isn’t the first time, she ALWAYS does it. We know you’re spoilt at home, at home, you get it your way, but please, consider others when you’re not at la casa.

2. Personality disorder: Whatever she does, and I mean it, WHATEVER SHE HAS DONE SO FAR, was because somebody else has done it. I.E. ‘I want it, I will get it’. I have to suffer hearing this stupid phrase when someone talks about whatever they have that she doesn’t.

3. Benefits sucker: She takes advantage. I.e. ‘Why do I have to pay, when I’m supposed to get it for free, I’m local’ She uses the ‘I’m local’ excuse ALL the time. I mean get over it, those days are over.

4. Career-'wise': She wants to join another institution because ‘that’s the place to be’. You just joined this institution, so what are you smoking?

5. Restaurant manners: First of all, she will over-order, in addition, food pick. I.E. I chose a salad that I liked. She kept on goin on about how she didn’t want to eat it because she didn’t like it. Guess what. She started eating my salad that she didn’t like at one point.

6. Staring problem: I don’t know why she stares at me so much. Like, I don’t care if people stare at me, but there’s something about her stare that freaks me out. Something cold.

7. Confused vacationer: After I came back from my vacation, she immediately said that she wanted to go to the exact places that I went to. I thought ‘oh that’s nice, I’m a tourist guide/ marketer, in addition to a Q&A session about whatever the hell I did. I had no issues with it. However, after vacationing at another place and visiting an island for a day. She said ‘I HAVE TO GO THERE’, called up some other colleagues and told them ‘ listen when we visit that place, we have to go to the island’. That’s when I realized, she doesn’t know what she wants. Unfortunately, I realize too late.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM , Blogger Mia said...

    Wanna feel better? Next time she walks past you stick your foot out. Go on it will make you feel oh so much better...lol

    Babe people like that are miserable in thier own skin and have no originality. Pity her ass she needs it.

     
  • At 9:23 AM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    Mia, I wish I wish wish..

    It'd be so funny to watch her fall flat on her face!

    I can't take it, I have to put up with it everyday!

    UGHHH!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home