Excite me

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Space Man



I can't describe how overwhelmed I feel, when I see such pictures.

Fantastic. I run out of words when I want to express..

Space walk is another name for Extra-Vehicular Activity. A work done by an astronaut away from the earth and outside the aircraft.

The first EVA was carried out by Soviet cosmonaut Aleksei Leonov on March 18, 1965 from the Voskhod 2 spacecraft.

The first EVA that was a moonwalk rather than a spacewalk was made by American astronaut Neil Armstrong on July 20, 1969. He was joined by crewmate Buzz Aldrin, and their EVA lasted 2 hours and 32 minutes.

Thanks Wiki.

Now, That's wat I call accomplishment.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM , Blogger Mia said...

    Can you imagine the thrill of doing something like that? I have a cousin who is an astronaut. I'm dying for the day to come when she gets to go out on a mission.

     
  • At 9:25 AM , Blogger sexygoba said...

    No way! I wanna meet your cousin.

    I'll ask her so many questions though ;p

     
  • At 6:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well written article.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home