Excite me

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The art of Kissing ASS:

Wanna gain recognition and move up the ladder in your career? Is Kissing ass the only way?

In my previous job, the asskissers there nauseated me..and now in this one, a few are lightin up my fuse..

My associate is trying to prove something to a senior, lately he's really been suckin up to her..he got out of his way to do things & involved her unnecessarily..only to prove how far he'd go for work.

He believes that if we're not on her good side, then we won't get anywhere..(eventhough, she's made opprobrious remarks, like once called him a *beep*..& When she wants us to do something, she doesn't ask but DEMANDS.)

I agree we gotta be on her good side because she's our senior, but we disagree about:

1. He wants to give her what she wants; i.e. wag his tail

2. I ignore her and I don't give her what she wants. I'm not even willing to.

If she wasn't so stereotypical, judgemental, fishes for gossip, & detects for flaws in other people, I wouldn't squinch my face everytime I think of her and them amigos kissing her ass.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home